The first sequencing project that Brian did. It will forever hold a special place in his heart.
- Hand made from 12v LED rope lights
- Each of the 12 rays coming down from the star is 19 ft long, the star is 20 ft above the ground.
- There are 12 rows and 12 columns of white and green rope segments. The white and green rope light segments are mounted side by side on 3/8 inch cotton rope.
- Total of 288 rope segments (144 white rope segments and 144 green rope segments)
- The segments are multiplexed so that 48 channels are able to control the 288 rope segments. 6 channels are used to control the star, 6 for the trees, and one for the bear.
- When all the lights are on, the display draws about 15 amps.
These videos are uploaded to the youtube account physicsdude55. For more information visit the youtube profile page here.
TSO Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24
("Carol of the Bells")
TSO Wizards in Winter
Linus and Lucy (Charlie Brown)